I live in Hampton Roads, VA, at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. I spend a lot of my time doing public safety-oriented stuff, or writing really bad poetry and cheesy romance fiction. I’m proud to say I owned my house for ten years and never used the oven.
- First 45 record: Dusty Springfield’s “Son of a Preacher Man”.
- First 8-track tape : The Muppet Movie soundtrack
- First full-length vinyl album: The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack.
- First CD: Greatest Hits of the Charlie Daniels Band
- First DVD: Blade Runner The Director’s Cut.
- First mp3 download: “Highway Song” by Blackfoot
- First Blu-Ray DVD: TRON: Legacy
- First KDrama OST: Boys Before Flowers